Many thanks to everyone who came to ECCA 2017, and to our excellent speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and organisers, as well as our hard-working partners at Glasgow City Council, Adaptation Scotland, Climate-KIC, Innovate-UK and Prospex. We are delighted that so many people came together from science, policy, practice and business to make the conference such a successful networking opportunity. Thanks for all your positive feedback!
Feedback still wanted!
If you haven’t yet completed the feedback form on the Conference App, available from the Apple App Store or Google Play or online here, we would welcome your comments, which we will pass onto the organising team for ECCA 2019.
Most of the presentations (those which we have permission to share) are now available via the ECCA2017 App. Presentations are listed on the Documents page, and are also available on the Speaker pages or the individual session pages (via the Conference Programme).
Conference photos and video
Check out the photos from the conference here http://ecca2017.eu/conference/photos/.
A conference video is also coming soon.
Blogs and videos
You may also like to check out the blogs and videos listed below. More are on the way – follow @ECCA2017 on Twitter for news of updates.
Blogs by young reporters from the 2050 Climate Group
Articles in the Climate Change Post
A series of 8 articles are being published in the Climate Change Post, based on interviews with presenters at ECCA. The first four are listed below and look out for the rest at https://www.climatechangepost.com/
- Planning for climate change in Italian cities: barriers, opportunities and future perspectives
- Cross-border impacts of climate change: a blind spot for the European Union
- Climate adaptation in the EU’s Eastern Neighbourhood: New champions for new challenges?
- Local adaptation to climate change varies across Europe, from north to south, and east to west
Youtube video interviews
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEG06YhZBnA (The Baroness Brown of Cambridge DBE FREng, Chair of the Adaptation Sub-Committee of the UK Committee on Climate Change)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj-QFydsMJE (Dr Paula Harrison, ECCA 2017 Conference Chair, Centre for Ecology & Hydrology)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ISa7aDIUJs (Duncan Booker, Sustainable Glasgow Manager & Chief Resilience Officer at Glasgow City Council)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTD-MV6VfEc (Joel Meekison, Glasgow Youth Councillor for North West, Glasgow Youth Council)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1dSxGSzn4I (Liz Bowles, Head of Farming, UK Soil Association)